Brewer Fanatic

Brewerfan.net's 2005 draft coverage

While there was already a list of my top 30 draft eligible prospects since the site re-design, the rankings have officially been updated, along with some new notes and a feature story to kick off the 2005 draft season. The feature focuses on player procurement, how players are added and where they come from. The story currently is on Brewerfan.net's homepage, with the entire story available here:

www.brewerfan.net/ViewArt...icleId=198

I definitely look forward to your thoughts and opinions. For those of you that visit that aren't necessarily Brewer fans, the story isn't really geared that much towards the Brewers interests, except for some comments towards the bottom, so the info definitely pertains to all organizations.

As for the player profiles, unlike past years there won't be a new player profile on the homepage each and every day. I will be updating player profiles in larger groups, every few weeks. I added some of the more intriguing 3B prospects past the top 30 overall players, and next week I plan to add some of the more promising catchers, since those seem to be the two positions of greatest need.

• 3 months later...

You repeat the article twice there. The second time it's in italics.

Good article. I hope the Brewers select Maybin if Zimmerman is already taken.

As usual, great job on draft coverage Patrick!!! It is because of your work that I care and am actually interested in the MLB draft. Thanks.

Archived