Brewer Fanatic

Sky Sox To the Pioneer League

jjgott

Hearing this news & reading this thread I thought of the scene from Animal House.

During the disrupted parade, a 'playboy bunny' gets launched thru a bedroom window. Inside a teenage boy is looking thru a magazine and sees what is now laying across his bed. He looks up at the ceiling and goes "thank you God!" and the scene shifts away.

Had the exact same feelings. Have to imagine a number of Brewer draft picks from 2016 & 2017 are saying the same thing..

http://ballparkdigest.com/200905261902/minor-league-baseball/news/affiliate-dance-2012

A look at the affiliate shakeup after next season. Projects Brewers to Fresno. A lot of local and/or long-standing affiliations, and even those that aren't (Vegas, El Paso) not perfect. Can only hope Stearns can pull the magic that got us into Carolina and get us into one of those IL franchises in New York.

Is this the end of Helena? So what is the elevation difference between CS and Helena? How much longer are the bus rides?

I hope we stay in Helena. I like the continuity here. I read their local coverage and they seem to be into the Brewers from what I can tell.

Edit. Sorry, saw the post about pulling out of Helena later

Archived