Brewer Fanatic

2017-06-17: Padres (Lamet) at Brewers (Anderson) 3:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-5, 11 innings]

hawing
Wonder how many of you will complain about Anderson getting a pitch several inches off the plate to strike out Myers. ;)

I didn't see it as I was at a beer tasting, but are you surprised by awful home plate umpiring?

Someone else linked the home plate ump pitches and there are a lot more 'call hurts' than 'call helps'. And, I complain to my friends as much as I do on here both for and against the umpire at home. They are awful. There was a pitch last night that was off the plate in AND the catcher was set up outside and it was still called a strike. Made it 2 2 instead of 3 1. It's a joke and screwed the Padres out of a potential big spot. I generally only post the bad ones here because it's a 'brewer site', but umpiring at home has been awful all the way around. Imo.

Edit: I say this as someone who has no balls and strikes experience, but would gladly take a call from a machine and get it right in order ti surpress my ego.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived