Brewer Fanatic

2017-06-16: Padres (M. Diaz) at Brewers (Guerra) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-5, 10 innings, Thames walkoff]

hawing
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Looked like the LF had to pull up at the last second to avoid a collision with the CF. I'm not saying he for sure would have caught the ball, but he would have possibly had a shot at it. He definitely gave the CF a mean-mug after the ball went over the fence there.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another WIN for the bullpen!!

I like the sarcasm lol but they are like 17-21 on the season.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Looked like the LF had to pull up at the last second to avoid a collision with the CF. I'm not saying he for sure would have caught the ball, but he would have possibly had a shot at it. He definitely gave the CF a mean-mug after the ball went over the fence there.

It looked to me like he overran it. Padres announcers say it was a catchable ball and it was. I think everyone in the stadium was surprised when it went out.

This clinches the season series - I like the Padres but this is the one besides the Cardinals that's best to get for me.

It looked to me like he overran it. Padres announcers say it was a catchable ball and it was. I think everyone in the stadium was surprised when it went out.

This clinches the season series - I like the Padres but this is the one besides the Cardinals that's best to get for me.

I thought it was going to be caught, then it almost looked to me (live) like it went off a fielder's glove. I've since watched the replay enough to see otherwise, but I agree it was robb-able. Still, I'm glad it wasn't. :)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived