Brewer Fanatic

2017-06-15: Brewers (Davies) at Cardinals (Wacha) 6:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-4, on 9th inning Thames HR]

hawing
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[sarcasm]Clearly we have found out how to make drake good. Knebel who? Drake for closer![/sarcasm]
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Didn't see the Keon HR earlier but heard it was the longest HR in Busch Stadium history .

2nd longest HR of the season behind one hit by Judge. Where he hit it is like 390 feet wall, it landed like 17 rows up. 489 does seem a bit generous but I tend to trust those type of things over the eye test which is usually a bad test.

This game thread was hilarious to read after the fact. Love it! BREWERS!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

That game had it all. Monster dinger, back and forth scoring, maddening baserunning mistakes, great defensive plays, and a dramatic game-winning 9th inning 2-out home run. If you weren't entertained by that then you don't like baseball.
I am not Shea Vucinich

If you consider the makeup game was the one we lost its like we swept them.

Yep. And what if Woodruff would have pitched instead of getting hurt during warmups. We'll never know.

Well they still scored 0 runs, so I'm not sure it would have mattered who if was.

Still great to take 3 of 4 in St Louis for sure.

Archived