Brewer Fanatic

2017-06-13, Game 2: Brewers (Nelson) at Cardinals (Gonzales) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-5]

hawing
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know Trevor Rosenthal is really good....but he was clearly lost from the start. After two walks he should have cut the cord. After Shaw's AB it just seemed obvious....but nope.

I wad thinking the same thing. I think a lot of Cards fans don't have much confidence in Matheny.

Can't remember the last time I've seen Thames drive the baseball.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Keon is back up to a .745 OPS and quietly on pace for a 20 HR season. I know his inconsistency is aggravating but his skillset for a CF is too good to simply give up on. Either you live with his highs and lows or look to hopefully trade him at a high point.

Keon is back up to a .745 OPS and quietly on pace for a 20 HR season. I know his inconsistency is aggravating but his skillset for a CF is too good to simply give up on. Either you live with his highs and lows or look to hopefully trade him at a high point.

With what we have seen from Brinson and Phillips, Keon isn't going anywhere. Heck Franklin probably isn't scared either.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived