Brewer Fanatic

2017-06-13, Game 1: Brewers (Woodruff/scratched late for Suter) at Cardinals (Lynn) 1:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-0]

hawing
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perez with a pretty nice throw to home. (Silver lining I hope)

No it wasn't. He didn't get behind the ball. His exchange to throw was not great. And the guy on 2B should be standing on 3B because he sailed the cut man.

I don't blame Perez all that much because he's not an OF by trade. I blame the Brewers for thinking just anyone can play anywhere and everything is a-okay.

The more things change....

129095170.jpg

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Stearns should've had Wang on a flight to STL

I know someone who was arrested for that.

:laughing

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I don't care how bad Peralta does, if he wants to meltdown, he still stays out there. I would use him three innings regardless. I am not using a real bullpen guys up this game.

How about Feliz and then maybe Drake? I don't consider them to be real bullpen guys :) Maybe they can all blow up and then we finally make a move.

What I really don't get...is what are we waiting for? Do we have that little faith in ANYONE in the minors? I just have a hard time believing guys in the minors can't be at 6+ ERA.

I don't care how bad Peralta does, if he wants to meltdown, he still stays out there. I would use him three innings regardless. I am not using a real bullpen guys up this game.

How about Feliz and then maybe Drake? I don't consider them to be real bullpen guys :) Maybe they can all blow up and then we finally make a move.

What I really don't get...is what are we waiting for? Do we have that little faith in ANYONE in the minors? I just have a hard time believing guys in the minors can't be at 6+ ERA.

We DID bring up someone from the minors.....and he got hurt in warmups...Just our luck.

We need to have a bit of levity around here otherwise it's more of the same complaining about this pathetic bullpen.

That was a good one!

We could go back to bagging on Villar for a little while. Kick him whiles he's down and injured.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Right. But the guy we brought up wasn't to fix the bullpen. At least not today. He was going to start. We need to bring up guys to replace Peralta, Feliz, Drake, Torres.

Well to be fair, of Suter had thrown 9 scoreless today we could've called it a tie because our offense flipping stinks!

This team the last year and a half is just a bunch of cast offs and minor trade throw ins. They aren't supposed to be competitive.

The teams surprising but not sustainable start lead to the rookies getting called up because we aren't going to trade for mid season help, first place or not.

From now on, Milwaukee is the new Colorado Springs where our best prospects can develop and guys like Franklin and Bandy are just there to round out the roster so we can field a team.

Archived