Brewer Fanatic

2017-06-13, Game 1: Brewers (Woodruff/scratched late for Suter) at Cardinals (Lynn) 1:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-0]

hawing

Maybe he met some blonde that has a gambler friend and Thames has been hanging around them a lot (parties, etc.)

We just need to go to Wrigley and have Glenn Close stand up for him as the late afternoon sun shines through the ballpark and everything will be alright.

Edit: this was supposed to be a quoted reply to someone's comment from page 1 about how Thames can go from so good in April to what he is now, but the quoted part didn't post for some reason.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you give up your MLB debut for hamstring tightness? These guys are made of paper.

Well I can't speak for his specific injury but seeing how they have so many player movement rules for a double header is a statement on the lack of durability of today's player. It sure isn't like how it was in the 70s and 80s.

How do you give up your MLB debut for hamstring tightness? These guys are made of paper.

Well I can't speak for his specific injury but seeing how they have so many player movement rules for a double header is a statement on the lack of durability of today's player. It sure isn't like how it was in the 70s and 80s.

There's no doubt that hurting a hammy is not good and uncomfortable but like you said, those guys from the 70's/80's must just chuckle at how soft this generation is on injuries.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived