Brewer Fanatic

2017-06-11: Brewers (Anderson) vs Diamondbacks (Ray) 3:10 p.m. CDT [Brinson debuts; Brewers lose, 11-1; 10 runs charged to bullpen]

Matt1969
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member

Well, now after giving up that 2 run homer I think Torres needs to be released from his long leash.

Enough is enough! He has yet to retire anyone and gives up 2 homers. A close game is now getting away from the Crew.

I just can't. How bad does it have to get before something is done? It is amazing that there will be some that defend these clowns as if other teams would want them anyways. They are flipping trash. Garbage. Some of the worst pitchers in the league. And yet, because we are the Brewers, we just accept this crap.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Stop trying to sell us on Thames stupid t-shirt. It'd make nice toilet paper right now.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I wouldn't let Torres on the plane. What was he doing in a one run game anyway? Has Counsell not seen him stink up the joint most of the year?

I have to agree. We do have a day off tomorrow. How your team's worst reliever winds up with the most innings is pretty mind boggling to me.

From TH: Tough times for Carlos Torres. Last seven appearances: 6 IP, 16 H, 12 R, 10 ER, 4 HRs, 15.00 ERA.

Martin Maldonado is a better pitcher than this.

Fire the bullpen coach. I don't care if he does very little. Fire someone.

Very small sample alert:

Tyler Cravy's ERA in Colorado Springs this year: 11.91 (11.1 IP)

His road ERA: 0.00 (14.1 IP)

I SO want to see Cravy in the bullpen on Tuesday with the biggest dung-eating grin on his face...

A little perspective is needed. If we started the season 15-30 no one would have blinked an eye. It was expected after trading everyone we could, including our entire bullpen two years running.

Braun has been injured more often than not and guys like Broxton have fallen off a cliff.

Don't know what's going to happen the next 20 games, but what did you guys expect ?

You wanted to sell, and we did that. You don't want to buy, and we probably wont. But still complain if our island of misfit toys come back down to reality ??

Check yourself

Fire the bullpen coach. I don't care if he does very little. Fire someone.

The bullpen coach is actually good and helped a lot of our minor league pitchers. TheCrew07 brought it up when he was hired full time as bullpen coach that it was a stupid move because he should be roving around the minors helping guys there instead of basically answering phones in the bullpen.

Verified Member

Fire the bullpen coach. Fire the pitching coach. Fire CC. No! How about Stearns either calling up someone from Colorado or getting someone out there who can pitch. The starting rotation is doing well right now and it's a shame that most nights they have to sit in the dugout while these stiffs ruin it all.

Now CC takes the baseball from Feliz. Peralta coming in. Now we see what he can do!

Archived