Brewer Fanatic

2017-06-11: Brewers (Anderson) vs Diamondbacks (Ray) 3:10 p.m. CDT [Brinson debuts; Brewers lose, 11-1; 10 runs charged to bullpen]

Matt1969
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brinson will fit right in on this team lol.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Thames heading for schwarber territory real soon. I don't see him turning it around without a DL stint. You can tell he's a headcase if things don't go well for him.

Team coming back to earth. K machines and no bullpen.

That was a terrible at bat by Brinson.

His previous at he looked patient and under control with a good eye.

This last at bat looked like he pre-determined that he would just swing as hard as possible three times in a row

Arcia looks like he is turning the corner though

Please get healthy Braun. This team needs a consistent bat badly.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

The rest of the division (Reds leading right now) won today so we could be losing a game on everyone today.

Verified Member
11 men left on base so far in this game. Anderson is pitching very well. I hope Travis makes it back Tuesday in St. Louis and his baby girl is doing well. We need the team RBI leader back.

How is that not an error on Thames? Official scorers are ridiculous these days. Thames needs to be DL'd because he flat out sucks. Either get healthy and play better or let Aguilar play.

They are showing Anderson pitching regularly in the 94MPH range. Isn't that higher than last year? My memory is telling me that he was 90-91 last year. But its been wrong before...

Anderson and Knebel have both upped their velocitiy 3-4 mph in the last year.

They are showing Anderson pitching regularly in the 94MPH range. Isn't that higher than last year? My memory is telling me that he was 90-91 last year. But its been wrong before...

His velocity has been up all year. Apparently bulked up with weight training in the off season and added 10 or 15 lbs of muscle.

I firmly believe we are seeing the end of Broxton in a Brewer uniform.

He looks completely lost and I think the team will want his 40 man spot soon.

We have plenty of crap on the 40 man before we'd give up on Broxton. As much as I want to see him shipped down to AAA to right the ship, he doesn't belong off the 40.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I firmly believe we are seeing the end of Broxton in a Brewer uniform.

He looks completely lost and I think the team will want his 40 man spot soon.

We have plenty of crap on the 40 man before we'd give up on Broxton. As much as I want to see him shipped down to AAA to right the ship, he doesn't belong off the 40.

Agreed. I don't think give up, but perhaps sent to AAA. That might depend on how Maverick and Brinson look however. I only caught one of Brinson's ABs this game and it was an ugly swing at everything strikeout. But I'd guess (hope) he is pressing to get his first hit too.

Archived