Brewer Fanatic

2017-06-11: Brewers (Anderson) vs Diamondbacks (Ray) 3:10 p.m. CDT [Brinson debuts; Brewers lose, 11-1; 10 runs charged to bullpen]

Matt1969

BREWERS

LF Lewis Brinson ®

1B Eric Thames (L)

RF Domingo Santana ®

3B Hernan Perez ®

C Jett Bandy ®

CF Keon Broxton ®

2B Eric Sogard (L)

SS Orlando Arcia ®

P Chase Anderson ®

DIAMONDBACKS

CF Gregor Blanco (L)

RF David Peralta (L)

1B Paul Goldschmidt ®

3B Jake Lamb (L)

2B Brandon Drury ®

LF Daniel Descalso (L)

C Chris Herrmann (L)

SS Nick Ahmed ®

P Robbie Ray (L)

CANNOT WAIT to see Brinson

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this the best defensive infield we've seen all year?

I'd be interested to see how Perez grades out compared to Shaw at 3B.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Is this the best defensive infield we've seen all year?

I'd be interested to see how Perez grades out compared to Shaw at 3B.

No technical numbers here, but Perez has notably more range and commits less errors. No knock on Shaw who is a decent fielder himself.

No technical numbers here, but Perez has notably more range and commits less errors. No knock on Shaw who is a decent fielder himself.

Substantially better arm as well. Shaw is pretty impressive for his size though.

That shine from a month ago has sure worn off of Broxton and Bandy.

Pina needs to be starting 3/5 games now. He's better defensively and seems to be a little more consistent hitting.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I don't know what the stats are and am just going by the eye test, but it seems like among the pitching staff Anderson is dreadfully awful at getting down sac bunts.

Lately he has been horrid. Memory doesn't go too far back though.

Getting harder and harder to remember the good ole days with Thames.

Probably should've held off on the Korean music, beard tahirt, etc...

That shine from a month ago has sure worn off of Broxton and Bandy.

Pina needs to be starting 3/5 games now. He's better defensively and seems to be a little more consistent hitting.

Yeah I would agree. I think he's pretty far ahead.

When did Anderson start throwing this hard? Getting that fastball up to 97 MPH. Hes always had pretty decent control, so maybe his recent breakout is for real.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Archived