Brewer Fanatic

2017-06-10: Brewers (Guerra) vs Diamondbacks (Godley) 9:10 p.m. CST [Brewers lose, 3-2; Hader debuts with a clean 7th inning]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goldschmidt doesn't swing at the bad slider Guerra threw on the first pitch and the rolls over on another pitch. Not sure why MLB hitters let so many good 1st pitches go by that they can hit hard.

I know a lot of coaches preach not swinging at off-speed pitches on the first pitch. Or as the other poster said most batters pitch a pitch/+location and if it isn't there they won't swing.

I hate the one sleeve look. Hopefully Phillips ditches that.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Brinson in the dugout! Maybe him and Hader make their debut on the same night.

Looks like a well received arrival. Lot of hugs and high 5's. Very small thing I guess, but good to see it seems like he's well received.

Thames has absolutely no business playing the outfield. I'm a little tired of seeing an organization loaded with outfielders continue to play guys in left who aren't outfielders like the defense doesn't matter there.

Right now it is pretty close who is better at 1B between Thames and Aguilar anyways. DL Thames and let those legs actually heal.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'm not even mad at Thames, he's doing the best he can, he's just not an outfielder. He's going to get hurt out there if he isn't already.

I understand they want to get Aguilar in there but that's not the answer. Thames shouldn't be more than an emergency outfielder.

Archived