Brewer Fanatic

2017-06-09: Brewers (Davies) at Diamondbacks (Delgado) 8:40 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-6]

hawing

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody know where Phillips physically was before he got recalled? A little surprised to see him in the lineup.

A flight from Denver to Phoenix is only about 2 hours. If he was in Colorado Springs it wouldn't be all that bad. The flight from Milwaukee to Phoenix is about 1.5 hours longer in comparison.

Bill: "He's 6-1 in his last 9 starts so he's not pitching poorly."

A little over 5 innings per start. Less than 2 to 1 K/BB ratio. .877 OPS against. I wish we didn't have complete morons analyzing this team.

A little over 5 innings per start. Less than 2 to 1 K/BB ratio. .877 OPS against. I wish we didn't have complete morons analyzing this team.

Meaningful analysis has never been Bill's forte.

Bill does a nice job analyzing the pitches, I suspect most people watching the game cannot tell what pitch was thrown just by watching. Yes he relies too heavy on old school stats, but hey its not BA is ever discussing FIP

Meaningful analysis has never been Bill's forte.

Bill does a nice job analyzing the pitches, I suspect most people watching the game cannot tell what pitch was thrown just by watching. Yes he relies too heavy on old school stats, but hey its not BA is ever discussing FIP

Bill's wrong about 50% of the time on guessing what a pitch is. Sometimes I wonder if he's even watching the game when he says "threw him a curveball" and the ball never moved an inch live speed.

Bill's wrong about 50% of the time on guessing what a pitch is. Sometimes I wonder if he's even watching the game when he says "threw him a curveball" and the ball never moved an inch live speed.

I am going to dispute this based on no actual evidence.

Aguilar has had some big at bats this season. Let's go bullpen!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived