Brewer Fanatic

2017-06-06: Giants (Cain) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:40 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-2]

hawing
Chase Anderson may be the best Stearns acquisition yet. Craziness how well he's pitching. Derek Johnson influence?
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chase Anderson may be the best Stearns acquisition yet. Craziness how well he's pitching. Derek Johnson influence?

Think I would give that title to Junior Guerra...however Anderson has been a pleasant success of late. I actually remember a lot of people disliking the Anderson acquisition when it went down.

Agreed. That turned into a pretty big deal. Anderson has been excellent as has Segura.

Think I would give that title to Junior Guerra...however Anderson has been a pleasant success of late. I actually remember a lot of people disliking the Anderson acquisition when it went down.

Who? Segura was coming off a terrible year, Arcia was almost ready to come up and Isan Diaz was seen as the real centerpiece of the deal. I can't think of anyone who was unhappy with that trade at the time.

Jenkins came close once, he was a grand slam away and actually came to the plate with the bases loaded.

and note that Jenkins struck out in that AB like a real man, dinger or bust with a HR cycle opportunity

Verified Member
Jenkins came close once, he was a grand slam away and actually came to the plate with the bases loaded.

and note that Jenkins struck out in that AB like a real man, dinger or bust with a HR cycle opportunity

LOL

Gennett hits HR #4. Two-run shot. Not a home run cycle. But one of the most unlikeliest answers to who hit 4 HRs in one MLB game.

Who is the only Milwaukee player to do it?

I know, but only because I was just looking at the list.

Gennett is now on a list with Willie Mays, Lou Gehrig, and Mike Schmidt.

Gennett hits HR #4. Two-run shot. Not a home run cycle. But one of the most unlikeliest answers to who hit 4 HRs in one MLB game.

Who is the only Milwaukee player to do it?

Joe A. Held the total base record for 50+ years, until Shawn Green broke it vs Milwaukee. My old man is still pissed they didn't plunk Green in his last at bat.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived