Brewer Fanatic

2017-06-02: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Nelson) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1, 12 innings]

hawing
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Feliz should be an infielder.

[sarcasm]Hoping for a solo shot so Mr. 5am can't go to bed.[/sarcasm]

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Geoff Jenkins is on the short list of 8 players with a 6 K game (all extra innings) in the legendary Ben Sheets 1 hitter through 9 game

I remember that game. If I recall, the only hit Sheets allowed was to Guerrero, and that was on a ball in the dirt. I'm kind of glad that happened or Ben may have had a no-hitter going through 10.

Then Podsednik hit one off the wall in the 17th to bring home the first and only run of the game.

Fellas, I feel like we get to bat one more time. Easy.

Our plate approach stinks so far in extras and we get to face Jansen again.

I know, I know. I'm just trying to be optimistic. He has already thrown 17 pitches, maybe his arm will get confused.

Please put one in the seats Shaw.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived