Brewer Fanatic

2017-06-02: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Nelson) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1, 12 innings]

hawing
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am hoping CC goes bazerk if this is over turned.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

No one willing to change their approach at the plate so far.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Has there ever been a game in which 3 batters from the same team were honored with golden sombreros? They've already got 2, and Perez and Broxton are each a K away.

Does it count as a Golden Sombrero if you also have a hit?

Has there ever been a game in which 3 batters from the same team were honored with golden sombreros? They've already got 2, and Perez and Broxton are each a K away.

I see there have been 3 such games, and 1 singularity in which 4 members of the same team donned the sombrero. But without a play index subscription I cant see the details. It must have been in the past several seasons

Paused the game to get my dog out to take a poop. I'd rather watch him do his business any day than this game from bottom of the 9th on.

Archived