Brewer Fanatic

Is a AAA outfielder en route as of Wednesday night?

Boomer5

Just received an interesting text from my contact with the Sky Sox #staytuned

Someone is getting called up?

Timing is right for avoiding Super 2 and the ball club sure could use a boost (mental, physical, karma) anything to turn around loosing 7 of 9.

I'm skeptical of this, if it is talking about a promotion, simply because of tonight's lineup for CS. If someone was being called up tomorrow, I doubt they would have been playing tonight. Among the position players, that pretty much narrows it down to Wren. If he does get promoted, good for him, but he's not really considered a high-profile enough prospect to get that kind of hype.

I guess, though, there is one guy who 1) didn't play tonight 2) is having a good season and 3) is enough of a prospect for his promotion to be treated as a big deal.

Brandon Woodruff.

Doubt it happens now, but I guess it is another possibility if this is true and it is about an impending promotion.

This rumor never made sense to me. Braun will be back soon, and then you still have Perez and Thames where it will be tough enough to get them enough starts in the OF. So how will Brinson or any OF called up get any ABs?

Woodruff doesn't make sense either, rotation is set for now at least.

Verified Member
He's a parody account mocking @BrewerNation, not credible

I have no idea about anything here, but this post made me laugh on several different levels.

Archived