Brewer Fanatic

2017-05-30: Brewers (Davies) at Mets (Pill) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4, 12 innings]

hawing
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sure their is an excuse.....he made the pitch and should have had a strike out.

should have? No. Could have. Lets not act like it was a clear strike. It scraped the strike zone at best.

Would have been nice to have that Strike 3 that scraped the strike zone with Shaw up and Thames on 3rd called a ball in a similar situation.

BA's claim that you might go years between bases loaded walks seemed wrong, so here are the Brewers bases loaded walk totals the past few years

2016: 13

2015: 6

2014: 2

2013: 2

2012: 9

2011: 7

2010: 12

As I suspected they are not that rare

BA's claim that you might go years between bases loaded walks seemed wrong, so here are the Brewers bases loaded walk totals the past few years

2016: 13

2015: 6

2014: 2

2013: 2

2012: 9

2011: 7

2010: 12

As I suspected they are not that rare

He's such a great announcer though.

I'll just say that's in blue so all the BA lovers don't jump down my throat.

What happened on the 2 run error?

Bandy popped it up a mile high to the SS, the SS camped under it for a couple seconds, the ball started it's decent, the SS realized his grave mistake and started to back pedal....too late.

Bandy popped it up a mile high to the SS, the SS camped under it for a couple seconds, the ball started it's decent, the SS realized his grave mistake and started to back pedal....too late.

LOL, that's fantastic...hope we can take advantage and win this...

LOL, that's fantastic...hope we can take advantage and win this...

Cabrera's body language made it hysterical. The second he started drifting back you knew exactly what was about to happen.

You people care way too much with the fine details of what an announcer says. Holy moly.

I care when everyone talks about how great a guy is but he can't even remember a major rule change.

Maybe it's because the players union refused to approve the changes to the strike zone so their was no,rule change?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/redsox/2017/03/02/mlb-mlbpa-agree-rules-changes-for/fPpwjj9P8fRWDE5fju334I/story.html

Good move bringing in Knebel here. Let him clean up and pitch another inning and if it is still tied at that point hope your bad RP out pitch theirs. Too many times the visitor refuses to use the closer and loses the game without ever using their best guy.

You people care way too much with the fine details of what an announcer says. Holy moly.

I care when everyone talks about how great a guy is but he can't even remember a major rule change.

Maybe it's because the players union refused to approve the changes to the strike zone so their was no,rule change?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/redsox/2017/03/02/mlb-mlbpa-agree-rules-changes-for/fPpwjj9P8fRWDE5fju334I/story.html

I've seen the changed strike zone talked about a few times here but I guess it didn't actually happen. I'll admit I was wrong about that but he specifically said "there's been no talk about the strike zone" which is completely false.

Archived