Brewer Fanatic

2017-05-30: Brewers (Davies) at Mets (Pill) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4, 12 innings]

hawing

Brewers:

CF Keon Broxton ®

1B Eric Thames (L)

LF Hernan Perez ®

3B Travis Shaw (L)

RF Domingo Santana ®

C Jett Bandy ®

2B Jonathan Villar (S)

SS Orlando Arcia ®

RHP Zach Davies ®

Mets:

LF Michael Conforto (L)

3B Jose Reyes (S)

RF Jay Bruce (L)

2B Neil Walker (S)

1B Lucas Duda (L)

CF Curtis Granderson (L)

SS Asdrubal Cabrera (S)

C Travis d'Arnaud ®

RHP Tyler Pill (L)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it possible to stay in a game as a pitcher if a guy charges the mound at you (and you defend yourself)? I would not want this to happen, but it would have been kind of funny if Broxton charged the mound after getting hit on the second pitch of the game and the pitcher got ejected.

Is it possible to stay in a game as a pitcher if a guy charges the mound at you (and you defend yourself)? I would not want this to happen, but it would have been kind of funny if Broxton charged the mound after getting hit on the second pitch of the game and the pitcher got ejected.

Interesting concept because you can't defend yourself and not get ejected.

Haha, that's genius. Have Nick Franklin lead off a game against Kershaw and tell him to charge the mound after any pitch inside.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I've wondered what would happen if a guy just fell to his knees and looked skyward with his eyes closed. Would the batter still throttle him? I bet not. Probably just shove him.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I've wondered what would happen if a guy just fell to his knees and looked skyward with his eyes closed. Would the batter still throttle him? I bet not. Probably just shove him.

BA taking a shot a NY traffic, love it. It just seems so terrible to live in that rat infested city

I'll never understand New Yorkers. Want to live in a city full of rats, crazy people and bumper to bumper traffic, ride crowded subways and overpriced taxis to take you to your 60 hour a week job so you can pay for your $3,000 dollar studio apartment? Sounds great!

BA taking a shot a NY traffic, love it. It just seems so terrible to live in that rat infested city

NY is not all that bad. I could think of worse places to live like Wilmington, Delaware.

Had him struck out on the 2-2 pitch.....

It was close. No excuse for losing your composure and walking in a run on a horrible pitch.

No excuses but really tired of our pitchers getting squeezed on crucial 2 strike pitches this series. Game changing squeezes 2 days in a row now by this crew.

Honestly, we are what we are. A very average at best team that happens to be in first only because the rest of the division happens to be struggling just as much.

Neither the Cardinals nor the Cubs are bad enough to struggle much longer, and I expect to be several games down in the division by the end of June.

Archived