Brewer Fanatic

2017-05-27: Diamondbacks (Greinke) at Brewers (Anderson) 3:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-1; Chase takes no-hitter to the 8th]

hawing
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was paid $5m for his services. Most likely he will get every opportunity to stick with this club and turn it around. Just the economics of it.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Every time I see Anderson speak, I always feel he is going to be Australian.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Feliz has had plenty of opportunities to right himself. Sometimes free agents are not worth the contract. He's one of them.

You may be right but you're probably going to have to deal with him for a little while longer. Not even June 1st yet.

This is crazy, FSWI acting like he actually got the no hitter!

That is Brewers baseball for ya. Because we lack a quality history, we have to build up no hitters that reach the 8th inning. They'll probably have Bandy and Anderson on for a 25 year anniversary special of this game.

This is crazy, FSWI acting like he actually got the no hitter!

That is Brewers baseball for ya. Because we lack a quality history, we have to build up no hitters that reach the 8th inning. They'll probably have Bandy and Anderson on for a 25 year anniversary special of this game.

Hahahah! :laughing :laughing :laughing

We should have won yesterday and should be up 2-1 in this series, yeah I'm still sore about it. But at least we broke the losing streak, especially considering we had to do it against Greinke. Let's get a split against a very good team tomorrow and go back on the road with something to feel good about.

We should have won yesterday and should be up 2-1 in this series, yeah I'm still sore about it. But at least we broke the losing streak, especially considering we had to do it against Greinke. Let's get a split against a very good team tomorrow and go back on the road with something to feel good about.

Darn Knebel. ;)

You have one no hitter in team history. Please let Anderson throw as many pitches as it takes to get this one.

Actually, we have 2 counting CC Sabathia's error game, which should have been a no hitter.

:(

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

You have one no hitter in team history. Please let Anderson throw as many pitches as it takes to get this one.

Actually, we have 2 counting CC Sabathia's error game, which should have been a no hitter.

:(

Almost forgot. Yes, you are completely right.

I thought it was pretty questionable and not clear cut. I do think when it's 50/50 like that, when a guy has a no -no in the 5th, you call that an error, pretty crappy of the official scorer to put a no-hitter in his own hands on a 50/50 call.

I did find it kind of hilarious though that Ned Yost made a DVD of the play to send into the league to try to get them to overturn it. #1 because the league can't overturn it, only the official scorer can, and #2, like the league doesn't already have access to footage of the play in this century.

I picture Selig getting a manilla envelope in the mail straight from Yost with 'CC No Hitter' written in sharpie right on the DVD.

Looking very good for being back alone in 1st, Dodgers up 5-0 on the Cubs in the 8th.

I know it's really silly to scoreboard watch in May, but every day of the year that the Cubs have to raise that Brewer flag to the top at Wrigley is a good day.

Two ice baths for Chase? What moment is Minneart talking about? Nice game, a win, but nothing historical.

Didn't Anderson get 2 dumps of Gatorade on his head during the post game interview?

Looking very good for being back alone in 1st, Dodgers up 5-0 on the Cubs in the 8th.

I know it's really silly to scoreboard watch in May, but every day of the year that the Cubs have to raise that Brewer flag to the top at Wrigley is a good day.

QFT

Archived