Brewer Fanatic

2017-05-26: Diamondbacks (Godley) at Brewers (Guerra) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-2, 10 innings]

adambr2
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This team will be under .500 come June 1st.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'm not going to jump on Wily tonight. He's been good out of the pen until tonight. Knebel didn't get the job done when we needed him too. This one falls on him.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'm not going to jump on Wily tonight. He's been good out of the pen until tonight. Knebel didn't get the job done when we needed him too. This one falls on him.

Sorry, this makes no sense. You won't jump on Wily because he's been good out of the pen until tonight, which has been 2 outings? But put it all on Knebel because he didn't get it done when we needed even though he's been much better out of the pen for much longer?

Knebel was bound to give one up at some point. He's been outstanding. We still had a chance to win.

Sorry, this makes no sense. You won't jump on Wily because he's been good out of the pen until tonight, which has been 2 outings? But put it all on Knebel because he didn't get it done when we needed even though he's been much better out of the pen for much longer?

Knebel was bound to give one up at some point. He's been outstanding.

Knebel has been great. I have no complaints with him. He just didn't get the job done. Should've never got to Wily tonight.

Too many guys on these boards pick out the same guys to destroy anytime something doesn't go right. It's okay to say Knebel didn't get the job done when this team badly needed a win and be pissed about it.

Rodney's stat line looks a lot like our ex closer. Interesting

Knebel was bound to give one up at some point. He's been outstanding.

Knebel has been great. I have no complaints with him. He just didn't get the job done. Should've never got to Wily tonight.

Too many guys on these boards pick out the same guys to destroy anytime something doesn't go right. It's okay to say Knebel didn't get the job done when this team badly needed a win and be pissed about it.

Don't know who you are referring to, but I've been a big Wily supporter and a supporter of his move to the pen. He also didn't get the job done tonight. Knebel threw a fastball and the guy hit it out. Happens. I have a lot less problem with that then Wily spiking an 0-2 pitch 2 feet in front of the plate to lose it.

Generally the guys you are talking about getting picked on are getting picked on because they're having poor seasons, which Wily is. Knebel is having an outstanding one, and still is. If Thames is called safe earlier at home then he gets the save despite the HR anyway. Can't expect him to be perfect every inning. I have no problem with saying he didn't get it done tonight, but even when he didn't, he limited the damage and we still had a walkoff situation in the bottom of the 9th to win it. Then Arcia hits into a double play, Wily spikes an 0-2 pitch, and here we are. There's no one guy to put this on.

Archived