Brewer Fanatic

2017-05-26: Diamondbacks (Godley) at Brewers (Guerra) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-2, 10 innings]

adambr2
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no point in having replay. What a joke. That call should have been easily overturned.

And CC needs to grow a pair and stand up for his guys with more intensity. Completely unconvincing fake toughness from CC there. I like the guy, but what a wimp he looked like.

Counsell just does not have the look or feel of a grumpy, tough guy, so his tirades come off as a little lacking in intimidation. Still a lot better than RRR, A LOT BETTER!

I like seeing the fire though...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

There is no point in having replay. What a joke. That call should have been easily overturned.

And CC needs to grow a pair and stand up for his guys with more intensity. Completely unconvincing fake toughness from CC there. I like the guy, but what a wimp he looked like.

Counsell just does not have the look or feel of a grumpy, tough guy, so his tirades come off as a little lacking in intimidation. Still a lot better than RRR, A LOT BETTER!

That's the most fired up I've ever seen Counsel and it absolutely looked genuine, surprised by the original comment.

That's the most fired up I've ever seen Counsel and it absolutely looked genuine, surprised by the original comment.

Yeah, I don't think that was fake either...Maybe a little awkward, but not fake.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I don't think he needs to be grumpy, just come out looking deliberate, decisive, and obviously wronged, with some genuine passion and anger from caring greatly about his players. (I'm not saying he doesn't care about his players.) Show 'em your #1 concern is standing up for a group of guys working their tails off to scratch out a win.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

I don't think he needs to be grumpy, just come out looking deliberate, decisive, and obviously wronged, with some genuine passion and anger from caring greatly about his players. (I'm not saying he doesn't care about his players.) Show 'em your #1 concern is standing up for a group of guys working their tails off to scratch out a win.

Pat Murphy needs to do all the arguing. Craig just looks stupid whenever he tries.

Yeah, I don't think that was fake either...Maybe a little awkward, but not fake.

Awkward is a good word, it just seemed like a forced and timid rage. Guess I just wanted a George Brett springing-out-of-the-dugout moment. It's what I felt like doing...!

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Come on Knebel. This teams needs a W.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I don't get not trying to steal Broxton there. I would rather that than bunt. Use the speed dangit.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Man, that home plate ump had no right calling that a swing from behind the plate. Let the 3B ump make the call. The instant replay looked like a check!

Home plate ump has cost us twice.

EDIT: Obviously no comparison between missing out on a crucial run and an undeserved strike 3 call with bases empty.

Archived