Brewer Fanatic

How do we follow the draft?

I apologize if this is covered in another thread, but I really want to follow the draft tomorrow and I don't know how to do it. I have two questions- 1- what time does the draft start? and 2- will there be free live audio coverage like there has been in years past? And if so, where and how do I get it?

Thanks for any help, I'm very excited about tomorrow for some reason.

PS- I know about BFs excellent draft coverage during the draft, I'll surely be checking that out quite often as well.

You can listen to the draft live on MLB Radio (it'll be available off mlb.com's home page, i'm sure). They'll cover all 50 rounds.

The chat room will also be buzzing during the draft, as i'm sure people will be racing to post links to data as the picks are being made.

There will be a separate thread that the mods here will update with links on each player as fast as humanly possible as well.

From MLB.com:

There's no place else to go if you want to watch or listen to the draft. MLB.com will provide live exclusive coverage of the first five rounds of the First-Year Player Draft, including features on many of the top prospects, analysis from Jonathan Mayo and former Dodgers general manager Fred Claire, as well as live interviews with players. Coverage begins at 12:30 p.m. ET on June 7.

If that's not enough for you, tune into MLB Radio, which will provide every pick of all 50 rounds, plus analysis, on both draft days for the fifth consecutive year.

Since the Brewers have all of one pick in the first round, sandwich round, and second round combined, I might allow myself to watch the video feed this time around.

Archived