Brewer Fanatic

Reds offer Cozart and Storen

Why on earth would we want to trade our 22 year old potential All Star SS (someday) for a 31 year old journeyman SS and a bullpen arm?

Because no patience. The hate for Arcia because he looks like a rookie while still in his rookie year. Cant have that at 22. Its .950 OPS or move on. Oh but wait, is that right? With Villar and Santana its the lacking of GG defense. Brinson, Perez, Dubon are all going to be these requirements. AS or bust!

Yes, Brinson will come up and be like Mike Trout with zero struggles and Dubon is the next Jeter. The ones that are in the minor leagues always look like hall of famers until they get here and go through (gasp!) rookie struggles. Oh the horror!

I still throw up just a little bit in my mouth everytime I hear that name...only to realize he very well may have been a Brewer if Sabathia would have been rated ahead of Texiera....

Archived