Brewer Fanatic

(3) albums of baseball cards including autographs from HOFers

LouisEly

Moving, and I'd rather these go to a good home than move from closet to closet. I have three albums of baseball cards - includes cards from the late 70's to 1990. They're not worth a lot, but there are some autographed cards, including two from HOF-ers. You can look through them before committing to purchase.

General rules of thumb:

- I will not separate any cards out, please don't ask; I want to move all of them

- No card except for the autographed cards is worth more than a few dollars

- None of the cards are graded

- 90% of the cards are going to be from 1986-1990, but there are a number of 1981-1985 cards and a few late 70's cards

- The late 70's/early 80's cards will vary in quality, the 1986-1990 cards will be near mint/mint

- Any notable rookie cards are listed; if it's not listed, it's not included (most of my rookie cards are in another box that I don't want to dig through right now). It includes many non-notable (non-Hall-of-Fame type) rookies not listed.

- All cards are in vinyl pages in the albums; includes the albums and roughly 150 pages full of cards (9 cards/page)

Autographed cards:

- Note: I cannot prove the authenticity of any autographs. All are from when I was a kid in the 80's; I mailed cards to players with a letter and a SASE and these are the ones I got back

- Autographed cards from: Tony Gwynn, Andre Dawson, Will Clark, B.J. Surhoff, Cory Snyder, Kevin Bass, Dan Plesac, Mike Felder (2), Jim Gantner

Late 70's cards:

- Tom Seaver, George Brett, Catfish Hunter

Early 80's cards (most Topps, some 1981 Donruss):

- Paul Molitor, Steve Carlton, Johnny Bench, Pete Rose, Mike Schmidt, Rod Carew, Rollie Fingers, Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Rickie Henderson (his second card, 1981 Topps and 1981 Donruss), Tommy John, Joe Morgan, Eddie Murray, Gaylord Perry, Tim Raines (1981 Topps Rookie), Nolan Ryan, Ozzie Smith, Don Sutton, Carl Yastrzemski, Robin Yount

1981 Donruss:

- George Brett, Steve Carlton, Rickie Henderson, Reggie Jackson, Jim Palmer, Nolan Ryan, Pete Rose, Mike Schmidt

1987 Topps (these are just the notable ones, includes many more from 1987-1988):

- Bo Jackson, Rafael Palmeiro, Barry Bonds, Barry Larkin

- 1987 Topps Traded - Greg Maddux (I believe this is his rookie)

- 1988 Topps Traded - Roberto Alomar

- 1988 Topps Traded - USA Olympic Team (Jim Abbott, Tino Martinez, Robin Ventura, etc.)

1989 Donruss (these are just the notable ones, includes many more):

- Ken Griffey Jr., Gary Sheffield (2), Randy Johnson (2), Craig Biggio (2), John Smoltz (4), Curt Schilling (5)

1990 Score (these are just the notable ones, includes many more)

- Frank Thomas #1 Draft Pick (2), Sammy Sosa, Juan Gonzalez

- Most of the #1 draft pick cards

I live in Chicago and work in northern IL near Great America. If you live in WI I can meet you in the Kenosha/Racine area after work. $50 and I'm happy.

Archived