Brewer Fanatic

2017-05-18: Brewers (Davies) at Padres (Cosart) 2:40 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-2]

hawing

A matinee before the Brewers get away from the Pacific time zone.

Brewers:

2B Eric Sogard (L)

LF Hernan Perez ®

1B Jesus Aguilar ®

3B Travis Shaw (L)

RF Domingo Santana ®

C Manny Pina ®

CF Keon Broxton ®

SS Orlando Arcia ®

RHP Zach Davies ®

Padres:

CF Manuel Margot ®

SS Allen Cordoba ®

1B Wil Myers ®

2B Yangervis Solarge (S)

RF Hunter Renfroe ®

LF Cory Spangenberg (L)

3B Ryan Schimpf (L)

C Luis Torrens ®

RHP Jarred Cosart ®

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I know I'm just being greedy, but why does television even have 'dark' days in this day and age? You're already in San Diego, are you not? Why not just do the last game? And I know these guys need days off from time to time, but don't you have any backup commentators and a skeleton camera crew?

I know, I think back to the early 90s and there were like 30 games on a year and now we get like 150, so I shouldn't complain, I just hate the non televised games.

I know I'm just being greedy, but why does television even have 'dark' days in this day and age? You're already in San Diego, are you not? Why not just do the last game? And I know these guys need days off from time to time, but don't you have any backup commentators and a skeleton camera crew?

I know, I think back to the early 90s and there were like 30 games on a year and now we get like 150, so I shouldn't complain, I just hate the non televised games.

Agreed. Or at least show the Padres broadcast of the game.

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

Well, must be something about being our leadoff that makes you run into outs.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Sogard just keeps hitting. Crazy
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
His bobblehead will be very popular if he keeps this up.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived