Brewer Fanatic

2017-05-17: Brewers (Garza) at Padres (Chacin) 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-1, edge past STL into first place]

hawing
How long before Dubon becomes a legitimate competitor for Arcia's job?

I'm guessing a long time, by the way. I'm just curious as to whether anyone thinks otherwise.

Mid next seaso(July-ish) if Dubon hits the way he's been hitting and Arcia struggles the rest of this season and the beginning of next.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Take two down the middle, swing at the one that would hit your back foot. Good approach there.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Take two down the middle, swing at the one that would hit your back foot. Good approach there.

Right, he goes from super selective only looking for one pitch to determined to swing pre pitch no matter what.

Seems we've been a lot better getting runners in from 3rd with less than two outs this season.

Or maybe it's just that we get so many baserunners...

We are at 48% this year not counting today, last year we were dead last in the NL at 45%

Man it really seems like Santana never runs full speed

Win! This one feels good as it just didn't seem like one that was going to go well. Glad to be wrong about that. Knebel is awesome. If you're going to trade him you better get a king's ransom because he's the only guy I feel safe about closing these games out.

We're in 1st. Alone!

Archived