Brewer Fanatic

2017-05-16: Brewers (Nelson) at Padres (Richard) 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-2].

Invader3K

Thanks for picking me up, guys. I was in the shower for the start of the game and wonder if superstition decrees that I head back there until the game is out of reach.

Edit: which of course is not until it's over for the 2017 Brewers. ;)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

This will make it easier to get some shuteye tonight. If they lose after leading 5-0, I don't want to watch it anyways.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I stayed up for the whole game last night and paid dearly for it at work today. And I live in Arizona so it was a bigger deal for me at least.

Hopefully they'll build on this 5-0 lead tonight and I can go to bed early so I'm awake a lot more during the day tomorrow. Those little kids at school today drove me nuts because I really just wanted to take a nap.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I stayed up for the whole game last night and paid dearly for it at work today. And I live in Arizona so it was a bigger deal for me at least.

Hopefully they'll build on this 5-0 lead tonight and I can go to bed early so I'm awake a lot more during the day tomorrow. Those little kids at school today drove me nuts because I really just wanted to take a nap.

Teacher here too. Plus baseball coach. Cannot wait until next weeks over and summer vacation is upon me.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

pitchleague, how much longer is your school year?

We are done next Thursday and head to Wisconsin on a redeye that night. Excited to maybe get to a game or two

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

We are done next Thursday and head to Wisconsin on a redeye that night. Excited to maybe get to a game or two

I'm also a teacher. We go till June 2nd.

teacher here as well, we go until June 6th.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

teacher here as well, we go until June 6th.

May 26th for me.

Archived