Brewer Fanatic

2017-05-14: New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers come back from 1-7, win 11-9]

Invader3K
It's trash can Feliz, no surprise.

He didn't walk anyone. He just can't please you can he?

On another note, can a coach take and hit 100 balls into that corner so Santana knows how to play the bounces. Just looks lost anytime one is down there.

You never seem to have a problem trashing players you don't like, but heaven forbid someone trash the ones you do like.

No, as long as he keeps giving up runs at the clip he is and sitting at a 6+ ERA, he won't be pleasing many Brewer fans.

I guess I needed to put that in blue. Figured you'd catch on to the sarcasm.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I needed to put that in blue. Figured you'd catch on to the sarcasm.

Sorry, had a bit of a bender last night. :laughing. My mistake.

:laughing lol no worries man. Context is hard to read through text.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Verified Member

This team!!! The hitters keep on mashing no matter how many times the pitching staff fails.

Now hopefully Corey can take care of business and hold the lead.

Sweep!

Brewers 4 games over .500!

You can tell the bandwagon is gaining some momentum with the new posters on here. I personally am glad to see it.

New posters doesn't necessarily mean bandwagon fans... Might just be people have finally discovered this page, and are true fans of the team.

Not to mention, by your line of thinking, and your post count, where do you fall on the fan scale?

Just sayin...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

You can tell the bandwagon is gaining some momentum with the new posters on here. I personally am glad to see it.

New posters doesn't necessarily mean bandwagon fans... Might just be people have finally discovered this page, and are true fans of the team.

Not to mention, by your line of thinking, and your post count, where do you fall on the fan scale?

Just sayin...

I guess you missed reading that I am glad to see it.

I've been a member since 2004 and have never had restricted access on this forum so I must be doing something right.

Just sayin...

Winning ugly, but I'll take a sweep after being down 7-1 in that one. I felt on paper the current roster coming out of Spring had a chance to at least be a .500 squad if things went right. They'll probably go through some tough stretches at some point, but it's nice to see the wins when they get them. Stearns has done a good job in under two years of turning over the big league roster and fielding a competitive squad again. Obviously what many felt might have been a 4+ year rebuilding project might be turning around a bit quicker.

Archived