Brewer Fanatic

2017-05-13: Mets (Gsellman) at Brewers (Davies) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 11-4, including 8 run 5th inning]

hawing
Shaw!! Still just doesn't get the credit he should IMO.

Give it time. He continues to do what he's doing and he will get his due. I love the swing.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Santana's approach in this game has been refreshing.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Hope we're not going to end up disappointed, but no reason we can't come out with the lead after this inning.

I can't speak for others, but I am not too dissapointed.

LOL, nah, when I posted that I would have been good with 5-4 or 6-4, so 10-4 works.

Shaw!! Still just doesn't get the credit he should IMO.

Give it time. He continues to do what he's doing and he will get his due. I love the swing.

Swing plays very well at MP too. He's on pace for 35 HR. Don't think he's going to hit that many, but he looks like a guy who could realistically be a 30 HR/100 RBI player.

This team could really be something if the pitching wasn't a dumpster fire. This offense is legit.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

I'm sure it's in bad taste to complain about the strike zone up 6, but umpires this year should be required to wear a sign that says either 'I call the low strike' or 'i don't call the low strike. '

This team could really be something if the pitching wasn't a dumpster fire. This offense is legit.

Maybe Stearns will quit the rebuild, sell the farm for a shot at a WS this season

Maybe Stearns will quit the rebuild, sell the farm for a shot at a WS this season

No way he will IMO unless Mark A gets too excited about it and makes him. Which I don't think he will, I think he's learned.

He could eventually make some internal moves if the team keeps winning. Brinson/Hader/Lopez could all make a notable impact in some form not to mention we are still without what is suppose to be our best starter. I doubt we make any notable moves to bring anyone in unless we really turn it on...but if we are on 88 win pace why not make some minor internal tweaks to see what happens?

If the pitching staff, notably the closer, would have matched the offense for this team they would be right up there at the top of the division.

They are up there with the top of the division.

If the pitching staff, notably the closer, would have matched the offense for this team they would be right up there at the top of the division.

They would probably have the best record in baseball, because thats how good the offense has played.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Archived