Brewer Fanatic

2017-05-12: Mets (Harvey) at Brewers (Garza) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-4]

adambr2
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You just can't make this stuff up sometimes. Hilarious! I love it!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Arcia flashes that power. It just makes you smile what his future could be.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I do miss Brian Anderson. I was ok with Lepay at the start but he has shown a lack of Brewers knowledge. The Coulter comment was just the latest thing (and no, I really dont think he was just trying to be a homer - I dont think he bothered to look up his stats). Not that Anderson is all that great, just better than Lepay

Villar scores on the the old 1st & 3rd play. Fun stuff

I do miss Brian Anderson. I was ok with Lepay at the start but he has shown a lack of Brewers knowledge. The Coulter comment was just the latest thing (and no, I really dont think he was just trying to be a homer - I dont think he bothered to look up his stats). Not that Anderson is all that great, just better than Lepay

I love Lepay for big moments/plays. His calls are energetic and just sound good. If he wants to win over the rest he needs to do his homework.

Hmm, the old strike em out, throw em out but WAIT we scored play? Little confused watching gameday update that one. Obviously Hernan got caught in a run down? Did he just stay in it long enough to score Villar or did they go home with it?

He stayed alive long enough for Villar to score. Villar went when the throw went to second.

Ironically if Shaw doesn't strike out, the run doesn't score, since it would have been a walk and no throw to 2nd.

Of course it would have only been 5-2 there but with the bases loaded and 1 out, so take your pick. In a 5-2 game I think I'll take the guaranteed 4th insurance run.

I don't get the maldy for bandy trade. What were the angels thinking? It's not like maldy is a world beater. Fairly good defensively. But bandy has been fairly good defensively and has shown a better bat and is younger. Any thoughts anyone?

I don't get the maldy for bandy trade. What were the angels thinking? It's not like maldy is a world beater. Fairly good defensively. But bandy has been fairly good defensively and has shown a better bat and is younger. Any thoughts anyone?

I work with a big Angels fan and he was miffed at the time of the trade and pissed currently because it's working out the way he figured it would with Maldy. Doesn't hit his weight. Why trade for him?

Think they just really liked Maldonado's glove. Not sure. Can't imagine that non - prospect Drew Gagnon tipped the scales much but who knows. I liked that deal a lot for us when we made it and obviously still do.

Archived