Brewer Fanatic

2017-05-11: Red Sox (E. Rodriguez) at Brewers (Nelson) 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers get Felized, lose 4-1]

hawing
Knebel needs a strikeout badly here. Strikeout, double play ball and lets get to the bats.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang. Opportunity missed right there.

BTW, what is on the bill of Kimbrell's hat? Big spot on the top of the bill.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Anyone else feel like Feliz won't get us through this inning still tied??

Ugh, hope I'm wrong.

Edit - walking the leadoff guy sure doesn't help. Is it me or has the bullpen done this a TON lately??

Anyone else feel like Feliz won't get us through this inning still tied??

Well he's been great in the save situations and not so great in tied games so far this year so I feel as though the trend will continue OR he will buck that trend and get us to the 9th.

Arica, come on man. Concentrate.

Well that wasn't at all predictable huh??

Frustrating. The error doesn't help. But that's no excuse for walking the leadoff guy and throwing one right down the middle to Betts (who I realize is good, but the Brewers certainly pitched him incredibly poorly in this series). I've had just about enough of Feliz at this point. Let Barnes or Knebel give it a shot.

Well that stinks. This game could've and should've been won if we had our A-lineup in there. Hate giving away games.

ugh, this is what happens when you are constantly behind in the count because you can't throw strikes!
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

I don't think Feliz is going anywhere in the closers role. He's been successful in doing that so far. The other situations he's been brought in though he has been putrid.

Feliz might as well just IBB the first batter of every inning he pitches and save the pitches on his arm.

Stearns is awesome but he whiffed with Feliz. And it's not early, he just sucks. A closer that walks guys and gives up bombs is not a recipe for success.

Archived