Brewer Fanatic

2017-05-10 Red Sox (Kendrick) at Brewers (Anderson) 7:10pm CDT [Brewers win, 7-4]

homer

Pretty obscure, wouldn't surprise me if a HS umpire got it wrong.

I once saw a high school ump call a kid out on a foul tip (strike 1) after the crowd insisted that since it was a foul that was caught, it was technically a foul out. I just sat there and laughed.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice outing Scahill, love relievers who can go more than one.

They might ride his arm the rest of the night and then reward him with a trip back to Colorado Springs for a fresher arm.

Currently in out of this game, the Brewers have put 7 batters above .800 OPS. And 6 of the 7 arent a surprise. Perez I am surprised overall.

What would be the Brewers all time highest amount of .800+ OPS batters with say 400PAs or more end of the season

Currently in out of this game, the Brewers have put 7 batters above .800 OPS. And 6 of the 7 arent a surprise. Perez I am surprised overall.

What would be the Brewers all time highest amount of .800+ OPS batters with say 400PAs or more end of the season

I would say Pina and Bandy over .800 is a surpise.

Counsell must not get much sleep at night with the pen Stearns has assembled for him.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Braun should probably have just been DL'ed when the injury happened. He missed a week anyway and he's playing with a noodle arm now.

Perhaps now is the time to trade him to an AL team so he can just DH.

Archived