Brewer Fanatic

2017-05-09 Red Sox (Pomeranz) at Brewers (Peralta) 6:40pm CDT (Brewers win 11 - 7)

homer
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
speaking of old timers and HR, how many times did Babe Ruth set the single season HR record?

Since no one wanted to play, the answer is 4 times.

29 HR in 1919 with BOS

54 HR in 1920 with NYY

59 HR in 1921

60 HR in 1927

Took the kid to Miller Park tonight. It was a fun night. Interesting hearing his perspective on the game

And man oh man, if I didn't believe the hype about Mookie Betts before, I sure do now. The ball just jumps off his bat in ways I have rarely seen in my 40+ years of attending MLB games, and he can flat out fly. Very impressive

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

The real question is why wasn't Villar able to get to 3rd on Thames hit when he was running on the pitch? Never should have had to try and steal 3rd.

It appears our base running still leaves a lot to be desired... :tongue

As long as we can count on Knebel for 2 innings every single game of the season our pen should be just fine.

Should he be closing? He seems to be the only one in that pen who doesn't give me an ulcer every night...

Archived