Brewer Fanatic

2017-05-05: Brewers (Nelson) at Pirates (Kuhl) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-0; first shutout since 2016]

hawing

Weather permitting...since it's Pittsburgh.

Brewers:

2B Jonathan Villar (S)

1B Eric Thames (L)

LF Hernan Perez ®

3B Travis Shaw (L)

C Manny Pina ®

RF Nick Franklin (S)

CF Keon Broxton ®

SS Orlando Arcia ®

RHP Jimmy Nelson ®

Pirates:

3B Josh Harrison ®

1B Josh Bell (S)

CF Andrew McCutchen ®

LF Gregory Polanco (L)

C Francisco Cervelli ®

RF Jose Osuna ®

2B Alen Hanson (S)

SS Jordy Mercer ®

RHP Chad Kuhl ®

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Hope the weather holds up. Retractable domes everyone, they work well.

I love the good ole fan roof, but some days I do wish we could have real feeling outdoor baseball stadium. Not to mention it visually leaves a bit to be desired in a general sense.

Hope the weather holds up. Retractable domes everyone, they work well.

I love the good ole fan roof, but some days I do wish we could have real feeling outdoor baseball stadium. Not to mention it visually leaves a bit to be desired in a general sense.

I have to drive 3 hours to Milwaukee so it's nice for me to know that the game will be played.

And right on cue there's the rain delay.

I absolutely hate these games. No one at the game, no starters in the game.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Game is back on and the fans next to the microphone are hilariously drunk. I heard an mmmbop reference.

How could you not be drunk after a three hour delay? The Pirates social media should've sent out a text saying gates are open, fill up the park. Oh yeah and dollar dogs too.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Game is back on and the fans next to the microphone are hilariously drunk. I heard an mmmbop reference.

When I went to some Brewer games in Pittsburgh in 2008 (and witnessed the sometimes mentioned CC Sabathia no-hitter that wasn't) I tried to request Hanson's Man From Milwaukee at a bar but they wouldnt play it.

Also, I don't even care if replay showed him to be clearly safe, Osuna should still be called out if the ball beats you by 10 feet

Its 10 pm but only the 5th so I can justify cracking open another beer so its fine by me on a Friday....and I go do so and find a large package of Bacon in the fridge covering my beer supply. Great job wife.

Its 10 pm but only the 5th so I can justify cracking open another beer so its fine by me on a Friday....and I go do so and find a large package of Bacon in the fridge covering my beer supply. Great job wife.

Oh I'll watch. And I'll have an extra beer or two.

Might as well bring up Cravy and let his ego get battered around too. I find it comical that these guys complain about not making a team and then come on up and get lit up.

Archived