Brewer Fanatic

2017-05-03 and -04 game changes: May 3 game postponed, May 4 game time changed to 6:15 PM CDT

hawing

There's too much rain in STL to play tonight. A makeup date for Wednesday's game will be announced later.

To improve the chance of being able to play Thursday's game, its start time is changing from 12:45 PM to 6:15 PM CDT.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Verified Member
It's supposed to rain consistently until 7 tonight. The weather is awful here in STL right now. If they get a game in tonight, it is a testament to the field crew. With the temp/conditions, I would throw out the extreme Sunday lineup. Anyone with any muscle issues, and any outfielders you worry about getting hurt should ride the pine.

I would guess yesterday's game will be made up on Monday June 12th which is a mutual day off for both teams right before a 3 game series at St Louis.

I'm sure they want to avoid having to make up 2 games if possible.

I would guess yesterday's game will be made up on Monday June 12th which is a mutual day off for both teams right before a 3 game series at St Louis.

That would mean the Brewers wouldn't have an off day between May 22nd and June 26th. I know there's a rule in the CBA that teams are required to have at least one day off every 21 days, not sure if there are exceptions for make up games.

That would mean the Brewers wouldn't have an off day between May 22nd and June 26th. I know there's a rule in the CBA that teams are required to have at least one day off every 21 days, not sure if there are exceptions for make up games.

The Brewers can voluntarily break that rule. They cannot be forced to do it. Hence why the game was not immediately put on that day cause it would make sense...except the Brewers probably won't be up for it.

Don't know when else they can squeeze it in. The only other visit to St. Louis is the last series of the year, with no day off before. Maybe they could stick a doubleheader sometime in the June series.

Kind of makes it all the more important to get tonight's game in if possible.

Archived