Brewer Fanatic

2017-05-01: Brewers (Davies) at Cardinals (Wacha) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-5, 10 innings]

hawing
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also going to be costly tonight was a very dumb decision by Counsell to sac bunt with nobody out and a runner already at 2nd with a very hot hitting Pina to set it up for Aguilar. Just not smart.

Screw this bullpen. Seriously.

Stearns has to be kicking himself a bit. Hope he learns moving forward.

I agree it sucks now but I'd rather have the guys we traded for than the guys we traded.

Not talking about the guys we traded. Those were all very well played moves. But there were other free agents out there that could have been had if we weren't so cheap.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Also going to be costly tonight was a very dumb decision by Counsell to sac bunt with nobody out and a runner already at 2nd with a very hot hitting Pina to set it up for Aguilar. Just not smart.

Are you sure it was called?

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Look I get Stearns was just trying to piece together a bullpen, but wow what a failure of an attempt so far. This was something Melvin was fairly good at in his time. Not like we didn't want to spend money because we did give Feliz $5.5mil.

Are you sure it was called?

Can't imagine Pina with 0 career sac bunts makes that call on his own. And he's not exactly a bunt for a basehit guy.

Nice inning by Drake.

Verified Member
Villar back to his flashy undisciplined ways

Picked off first base in late innings against the freaking Cardinals, and horrible play on defense yet people think he is improving...

He simply can't be counted on in any situation, he is a loose cannon.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Verified Member
any of our next 3 hitters can get the job done (Domingo, Shaw and Pina), after that, we are in bad shape.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

SHAW!!! SHAW!! SHAW!

Archived