Brewer Fanatic

2017-05-01: Brewers (Davies) at Cardinals (Wacha) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-5, 10 innings]

hawing
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody mind if we DFA Aguilar after that?
Aguilar has got to run that out

Didn't see it, but it's inexplicable to me that a guy who is clearly hanging onto a roster spot by a thread would not run out a grounder.

If he truly was dogging it, I would not surprised to see him get his DFA tomorrow.

I think he hit it so hard that it was the classic, oh crap, he caught it...shoot he dropped ot. And. He's slow.

DFA Barnes while we are at it. They all suck.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

That would've been one heck of a turn there but I think just getting an out would have been a better play.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Screw this bullpen. Seriously.

Stearns has to be kicking himself a bit. Hope he learns moving forward.

Archived