Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-29: Braves (Garcia) at Brewers (Nelson) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 11-3]

adambr2

Gonna have to remind myself to stop getting excited over this team. Just an illusion when they win.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Bring up Lopez, Woodruff, Hader and get rid of these other bums. Nelson can try the pen. Can't be any worse than the rest of the turds sitting out there.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

No reason for Milone to be on this team. None. I thought Stearns was of new thinking. I mean this is just pathetic.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Don't see a game thread yet. Brewers up early 1-0 on the Braves on the bases loaded walk from Santana but miss a chance for more with 1 out and the bases still loaded on the Perez double play .

Thanks for starting a game thread. We appreciate people doing it when the normal process gets interrupted.

Sorry the game sucks.

Is it just me, or does Jaime Garcia own us every time?

Still, we had our chances in the 1st and 2nd.

I was 50/50 on picking him up for a spot start on my fantasy. He owns Milw for sure. I went the other route thinking Thames/Shaw were about to change the Brewers fate vs Garcia. Nope. I was wrong.

As I typed this Mr Kemp just hit a 2run HR of Jhan Marinez I haven't been a fan of him, and was surprised with his numbers last season because it seemed every time I paid attention to a game he was in, he gave up a run or more.

There are good pitchers toiling in the minors simultaneously with Tommy Milone being a major league pitcher. This is a difficult thing to come to terms with.

Absolutely. I mean I don't agree with the way Cravy handled things, but I get it more lately. Milone had no business getting a majors deal, and no business making the team.

Honestly, they could DFA basically every single pitcher on this current staff for minor league replacements besides Davies, Anderson, Knebel and Barnes, and none would be missed much. That is a sad statement about our current pitching staff.

Archived