Brewer Fanatic

Bricks from County Stadium

Is there any market for these? I found a few around the house, with COAs from the Brewers. I feel like ebay isn't the way to go since shipping would be so expensive.

Shipping wouldn't be that much if it fits in a small flat rate box. Maybe $6-$7.

I don't think there's much of a market. Maybe you could get $25 each, but you might sit on them for awhile.

Recycled bricks aren't especially rare, and there's nothing especially noteworthy about the County Stadium ones to make them stand out. I have one, too, and it's on a bookshelf, taking up space. They're very heavy, so shipping could be expensive.

I live next to where Prince (the rockstar not Fielder) used to live and when he was going through a divorce he got mad at his wife and tore down his mansion out of spite and I grabbed a bunch of bricks and gave them away to other Prince fans I knew but they mostly seemed confused :) I have a couple left but I haven't figured out how to display them. I also got his basketball hoop and some purple carpet from his basement which are cool souvenirs for me.

I have no idea on the value but the shipping wouldn't be terrible. I doubt they'd fit in a flat rate box but they would almost certainly fit in a padded flat rate envelope which costs the same as a flat rate box to ship.

I was at a rummage sale last weekend that had a row of 3 seats from County Stadium. The tag said $150 and I overheard them saying that they sold but I don't know if it went for the tag price or not.

In the past I've seen them at the Brewers On Deck selling for $10 each. I bought one at a Miller Park rummage sale, and got my grandpas when he passed away. They are neat to have, but are heavy and it is difficult to display a brick to make it stand out. I have both of mine stacked in my display case underneath the Bernie Chalet bank, I used them as a riser.

I'm sure you could bring em to Gonzaga or the Clarion (They have a show Saturday, 5311 S. Howell) and someone would probably take them off your hands if you wanted to get rid of them fast. Another thing to consider is that County Stadium was huge, and there were plenty of bricks to hold it up.

Archived