Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-25: Reds (Feldman) at Brewers (Davies) 6:40 PM CDT [Brewers win, 9-1; Thames hits 11th April home run]

hawing

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iwC4XMRbfUc/VPMnA1rrB_I/AAAAAAAALno/HLb1CXP6WrY/s1600/Reds-vs.-Brewers.gif

Cincinnati Reds

CF Billy Hamilton (S)

2B Jose Peraza ®

1B Joey Votto (L)

LF Adam Duvall ®

3B Eugenio Suarez ®

RF Scott Schebler (L)

SS Zack Cozart ®

C Tucker Barnhart (S)

P Scott Feldman ®

Milwaukee Brewers

2B Jonathan Villar (S)

1B Eric Thames (L)

LF Ryan Braun ®

3B Travis Shaw (L)

RF Domingo Santana ®

C Manny Pina ®

SS Hernan Perez ®

CF Keon Broxton ®

P Zach Davies ®

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Love that Braun is back in there today. After re-watching his at bat where the 3B made a nice play down the line to throw him out by a step, you could tell he had discomfort running down the line. Probably more of a precautionary thing with having scored 10 runs.

Go get us back to .500 today boys!

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Hernan at SS. Wonder if Arcia's dealing with a tired arm. He has bounced more than a few throws lately

They've bounced because he's using that side-arm fling and been inaccurate in a lot of throws. Not asking the dude to 'JJ Hardy-it' over there on a straight line and straight over-the-top, but don't gimme this weak-ass sidearm stuff. He'd been bailed out on bad throws a few times. I love the kid, but just throw the ball with some authority, please.

Davies looks like Henry Rowengartner at the plate at times.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Does LePay think 'breakeven pitch ' is an actual used baseball expression.?

I heard it when I was a kid.....about 40 years ago.

Somebody needs to tell him that just saying "the 1-1 pitch" or even just forgetting about mentioning the count at all is just fine.

Now he has me noticing everything he says....just said " the payoff pitch 3 times in a row"

Does LePay think 'breakeven pitch ' is an actual used baseball expression.?

I heard it when I was a kid.....about 40 years ago.

Somebody needs to tell him that just saying "the 1-1 pitch" or even just forgetting about mentioning the count at all is just fine.

Now he has me noticing everything he says....just said " the payoff pitch 3 times in a row"

Come home soon, BA (at least I miss him, anyway.)

Just keep it up guys. Keep complaining and you'll get Coshun and Auggie tomorrow. Is that what you want?

Lol no.....I don't think they are going to fire him because he annoys a few of us on this board.

When faced with 2 bad choices I don't think it would make any difference to me if they used Coshun instead of Lepay......

Now Auggie would make me turn the sound down.....

Archived