Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-21: Cardinals (Wainwright) at Brewers (Peralta) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-3]

reillymcshane
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

wpid-st-louis-cardinals-vs-milwaukee-brewers.jpg

Cardinals:

CF Dexter Fowler (S)

SS Aledmys Diaz ®

1B Matt Carpenter (L)

3B Jedd Gyorko ®

C Yadier Molina ®

RF Jose Martinez ®

LF Randal Grichuk ®

2B Kolten Wong (L)

P Adam Wainwright ®

Brewers:

2B Jonathan Villar (S)

1B Eric Thames (L)

LF Ryan Braun ®

3B Travis Shaw (L)

RF Domingo Santana ®

C Manny Pina ®

CF Keon Broxton ®

SS Orlando Arcia ®

P Wily Peralta ®

Uncharacteristic couple of swings at pitches out of the strike zone for Thames. Has to put together a couple of bad ABs this series because there's no telling how much whining the Cardinals will do after how much we heard out of Lackey and Bosio.

Santana needs to work on his launch angle. Hits the ball way to hard to have such poor results.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Someone said recently that they need to burn that Usinger commercial, I have to agree. It's going to be a long year if we need to see a poor blindfolded Uecker continue to get sausage shoved in his face at every commercial break.

Someone said recently that they need to burn that Usinger commercial, I have to agree. It's going to be a long year if we need to see a poor blindfolded Uecker continue to get sausage shoved in his face at every commercial break.

It was me. It's a horrible commercial. Whoever though of that idea, while getting the opportunity to use Uecker is a fool.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Rare game I get to watch. The ump just called strike 3 on Shaw a ball at his letters. What a huge K call. 3-2 1 out if called properly, I'd guess Thames/Braun run on that next pitch.

Santana robbed on a liner that was snared by the SS.

Yeah it's Angel Hernandez and he's got a reputation for sure. Wainwright has gotten every borderline call. Peralta can't buy a call on the outside corner. At least be consistent.

It was me. It's a horrible commercial. Whoever though of that idea, while getting the opportunity to use Uecker is a fool.

Its tough to see him in that role, he's better than that. He's been endorsing Usingers for a long time which is fine but let's just stick to the radio for that.

Just can't give up singers to pitchers. Same ole Wily.

I'm sure since I'm going to the game tomorrow I'll be there to witness this team head under .500 where they will most likely stay for the remainder of the season.

Turning this one off. Terrible. I hate the Cardinals.

Archived