Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-20: Cardinals (Martinez) at Brewers (Davies) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-5]

hawing
Bandy is a beast. Man I love the coaching duo so far, and the way they're being utilized.

I love the near even split of catcher playing time. Should prolong both their careers and keep them both effective late in seasons.

Bandy is a beast. Man I love the coaching duo so far, and the way they're being utilized.

I love the near even split of catcher playing time. Should prolong both their careers and keep them both effective late in seasons.

I agree.

Agreed. It's like what they did with Kirk, Broxton, and Santana last season. :devil

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Agreed. It's like what they did with Kirk, Broxton, and Santana last season. :devil

I know you're just baiting with the Kirk comparison , who isn't a part of our future, but it really is crucial for catchers, especially one like Pina who is a little older. It's rare to have two catchers similar in ability that you can split almost evenly, but I think it's a much better situation than having one clearly superior and one that is a defense only catcher but a liability at the plate, a situation that we've had often over the years and one that often leads to your top catcher getting worn down by September from overuse.

I know you're just baiting with the Kirk comparison , who isn't a part of our future, but it really is crucial for catchers, especially one like Pina who is a little older. It's rare to have two catchers similar in ability that you can split almost evenly, but I think it's a much better situation than having one clearly superior and one that is a defense only catcher but a liability at the plate, a situation that we've had often over the years and one that often leads to your top catcher getting worn down by September from overuse.

Lol yeah I was just having some fun with you. I do agree on the catching situation. Play them both until one doesn't do their job. Right now it's just too good to be true.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived