Brewer Fanatic

Thames Retro Shirsey

Anybody know of an online site where I can purchase a Thames retro shirsey? MLBshop.com and Fanatics.com have the M with barley logo shirsey on it and I haven't been able to track down another site. Being in California doesn't make it real easy for me to just jump over to Miller Park or someplace in Milwaukee. Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Anybody know of an online site where I can purchase a Thames retro shirsey? MLBshop.com and Fanatics.com have the M with barley logo shirsey on it and I haven't been able to track down another site. Being in California doesn't make it real easy for me to just jump over to Miller Park or someplace in Milwaukee. Any help would be great.

Thanks!

You can call the Brewers Team Store and get it shipped if they do them.

Thanks!

You can call the Brewers Team Store and get it shipped if they do them.

Thanks for the idea T Plush. I did and they said they no longer sell retro Shirseys In the Brewers store at Miller Park. Rather they only make the current Brewers script shirseys. Can any of you confirm this? I can't believe they would stop making these but maybe they have since I haven't been to a game at Miller Park since May 2015.

I've noticed an absence of retro-style shirseys for probably a few seasons now. I'm sure they have enough market research to know whether those sold enough to justify making them, but it seems like in a world where the players regularly wear jerseys that don't just say Brewers in "modern" script, that the available shirseys would follow suit.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived