Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-17: Brewers (Anderson) at Cubs (Lackey) 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-3; Thames hits HR in 5th consecutive game]

hawing
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Matt Garza got shelled for 9 hits and 4 earned in 5 2/3rds in A Ball tonight. Going to be a real treat to get him back.

Can't wait to watch him go 4 innings and give up 5 runs when he gets back.

Matt Garza got shelled for 9 hits and 4 earned in 5 2/3rds in A Ball tonight. Going to be a real treat to get him back.

Can't wait to watch him go 4 innings and give up 5 runs when he gets back.

As long as milone is out of the rotation.

How do the Cubs put up with Rizzo with that type of mental mistake?
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Our bad catcher is hitting .308....

Yeah I really wish we had Maldonado and his .200 average back.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Yah the success offensively behind the plate has been fun, but I am quite confident both are going to regress greatly. Which isn't a big deal because I don't think anyone expected either to be above average. Honestly if either ends up hitting average it will be a win.

Yah the success offensively behind the plate has been fun, but I am quite confident both are going to regress greatly. Which isn't a big deal because I don't think anyone expected either to be above average. Honestly if either ends up hitting average it will be a win.

Yea, the way Pina has been behind the plate throwing out runners if he can hit .270 he'd be more than I expected from the position this year.

People who complain about the umpire every night would love this guy. His zone has been textbook and incredibly accurate tonight.

Agreed. I'll give credit where due.

I looked up the umpire. He is fairly new, not eligible for senior discounts at iHop, and doesn't recall the 1908 Cubs. So that explains why he is pretty good.

Archived