Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-16: Brewers (Peralta) at Reds (Romano) 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-2]

hawing
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right call both ways on the field. I think it's hilarious that the umpire refuses to take 2 minutes off from shoveling seeds or whatever they were into his mouth while he's on the headset reviewing the play.

It's going to be like Christmas morning the day that the alert comes in that Kirk Nieuwenhuis has been designated for assignment.

I'm for it just so I can see you stop posting about it. Getting into Briggs territory.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

It's going to be like Christmas morning the day that the alert comes in that Kirk Nieuwenhuis has been designated for assignment.

I'm for it just so I can see you stop posting about it. Getting into Briggs territory.

Actually it'll be more fun that if you get your Braun trade and they start Kirk out in left even more often.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'm not the only one who can't stand Kirk and you do plenty of complaining yourself about Milone and Perez and others. I know you have a weird thing about defending Kirk every chance you get but quit whining about it if you're going to be a hypocrite about it.

Can O corn that Hamilton has to make a circus catch on because of his own positioning.

I'm not the only one who can't stand Kirk and you do plenty of complaining yourself about Milone and Perez and others. Quit whining about it if you're going to be a hypocrite about it.

Oh there's no whining going on from me. I find it comical. Don't get all wadded up again.

Expect Braun to take one after that hbp from Wily.

Oh there's no whining going on from me. I find it comical. Don't get all wadded up again.

[attachment=0]images.jpg[/attachment]

I think pictures, with words on them, still technically is an attempt at a last word. Was just explaining myself to you. You HAVE to lighten up man. G

Expect Braun to take one after that hbp from Wily.

I really would think they should know enough not to think there was any intent behind it on an 0-2 pitch with the bases empty.

Yeah, wasn't saying Wily did it intentionally but it was Votto. I'd plunk Braun in the shoulder blades right back if I was the Cincy manager. You protect your stars.

[attachment=0]images.jpg[/attachment]

I think pictures, with words on them, still technically is an attempt at a last word. Was just explaining myself to you. You HAVE to lighten up man. G

Dude, so do you. For real. If you don't like the whining in an in-game thread, quit reading it.

Actually it'll be more fun that if you get your Braun trade and they start Kirk out in left even more often.

Nah, they'd likely get Puig. Or if they don't, someone would come up. Maybe Phillips.

Archived