Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-14: Brewers (Milone) at Reds (Feldman) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 10-4; above .500 for the first time since 2014]

hawing
Well that stinks not to capitalize there. Need all the runs we can get tonight. Come back soon Garza.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come back soon Garza.

Never expected to hear anyone say that this year

To be totally honest, he's not that bad. Does his contract and the way he acts bother me? Yep. But when he's healthy, he's pretty solid.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Is it too early to think Thames might end up as Stearns best move? Me excite.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I have to roll my eyes when fans throw an opposing HR back on the field.

'Hey, let's copy a dumb Cubs' tradition because we're not original enough.'

I agree. Like, light it on fire first or something. Or whipe your rear with it and then throw it back.

I've always wondered if that showing bunt messes with pitchers trying to throw strikes. Villar showed bunt on every pitch and walked on 5 pitches probably without any intent to ever bunt.

As someone who pitched in high school, it does not mess with a pitcher at all... It didn't bother me in the least.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Is it too early to think Thames might end up as Stearns best move? Me excite.

Might be a tad early but so far it is sure exciting to see. It gives me hope and belief that Milwaukee may indeed have good scouting and organizational craftiness.

Archived