Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-14: Brewers (Milone) at Reds (Feldman) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 10-4; above .500 for the first time since 2014]

hawing

Brewers:

2B Jonathan Villar (S)

1B Eric Thames (L)

LF Ryan Braun ®

3B Travis Shaw (L)

RF Domingo Santana ®

CF Keon Broxton ®

C Manny Pina ®

SS Orlando Arcia ®

LHP Tommy Milone (L)

Reds:

CF Billy Hamilton (S)

2B Jose Peraza ®

1B Joey Votto (L)

LF Adam Duvall ®

3B Eugenio Suarez ®

SS Zack Cozart ®

RF Patrick Kivlehan ®

C Stuart Turner ®

RHP Scott Feldman ®

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Milone gets beat up again tonight, that might be his last chance... I don't care to see this guy again, and Garza is almost ready, so I think you are right.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

O/u milone innings ill say 2.2 and runs at 6. I have no faith in milone and hope this is the last we see of him.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

I was just about say that. He still seems to be hitting the ball hard just right into that shift alot.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

The Milone signing still puzzles me. He was atrocious last year and obviously isn't going to be much better this year. If you're going to find a trash can for your backup depth in case of a starter, at least find a young one with a decent arm and possible upside.

What would the downside have been of just rolling with Wei Chung Wang in the Milone role for less than half the cost and seeing what happened?

Man how can you keep Pina on the bench at all right now?

Bandy is doing well also.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Got out of the 4th without giving up any more runs. Top of the lineup coming up now though; surely our best chance of a win tonight is pulling Milone now? Bullpen is relatively fresh after good starts the last few days.

Got out of the 4th without giving up any more runs. Top of the lineup coming up now though; surely our best chance of a win tonight is pulling Milone now? Bullpen is relatively fresh after good starts the last few days.

His spot won't come up this inning, so they'll probably try to squeeze one more inning out of him. Not saying they won't pay for it, but they'll probably try.

His spot won't come up this inning, so they'll probably try to squeeze one more inning out of him. Not saying they won't pay for it, but they'll probably try.

Oh I don't for even a second actually expect him to get pulled, just saying it's surely our best chance of getting a win, without being forced to score another 4-5 runs.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Brewers walk the bases full and Santana swings at the first pitch....which was a ball.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived