Brewer Fanatic

My Crow Was Tasty...

I'll gladly eat Crow on this one....

Greg Reinhard from UW-Whitwater to the TB-D-rays in the 6th round...congrats to a WI kid.

I had him much lower...I never saw him at his best this spring.

Good for a kid from Marinette...

Who else with WI connections was drafted today? I know Ryan Rote from Vanderbilt went to the White Sox with the 155th overall pick (fifth round); he played his prep ball at Kettle Moraine HS. Who else?

~Bill

BB,

Ryan Rote was a former Wisconsin Blazer....

The other WI kid to go today was Kevyn Feiner from Sun Prairie HS to the Reds in round 18...

I profiled him a while back but I see some of that stuff disappeared.

Kevyn is a IF and is commited to Illinois, his brother Korey is a farmhand for the Twins (at Beloit I believe) he signed as a FA from UW-Oshkosh.

Don't forget about Kyle Bohm. The Blue Jays took him in the 16th round as a catcher. I believe he played a lot at 1b in college (Michigan) but saw some time behind the plate. Bohm went to high school in Stevens Point and accepted a scholarship to Auburn before transferring to Michigan.

Archived