Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-11: Brewers (Peralta) at Blue Jays (Happ) 6:07 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3]

hawing
Arcia just looks overmatched at the plate

He's 22. He's going to at times. He'll figure it out.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought he was safe when I first saw it.

Did Pillar's foot come up over the bag rather than touch the base? If so, he's out. Hard to overturn this but I'm wrong approximately 70% of the time with replay so..

He's out. Our catchers have been a real nice surprise this season. Both of them are doing their jobs well. Love it.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

The Bob Uecker smelling sausage commercial should be put away somewhere, never to be found again.

Talk about wasting a hilarious guy on a terrible script.

The Bob Uecker smelling sausage commercial should be put away somewhere, never to be found again.

Talk about wasting a hilarious guy on a terrible script.

They need to stick with the kid berating his dad at his work presentation, telling him to get some confidence.

That was a good pitch that Braun took for ball four. Clearly a ball, but a pitch a lot of people are going to swing at and do very little with.

I had no idea what you were talking about which was my reminder to fast forward back to live TV. Thanks!

And there's Perez who I'd assume by looking poor as well makes Arcia the SS starter.

Perez was never really a challenger for anything other than 3rd, til we traded for Shaw. He needs to learn how to take a walk though if he's ever going to be more than a utility infielder.

And there's Perez who I'd assume by looking poor as well makes Arcia the SS starter.

Perez was never really a challenger for anything other than 3rd, til we traded for Shaw. He needs to learn how to take a walk though if he's ever going to be more than a utility infielder.

Just stating, the backup for Arcia at this point isn't a better option just await for him to come around.

Nice job getting out of it by Barnes but you just can't walk the 9-hole on four straight. Not always going to work out for ya.

Archived